Moulton Law Offices Client Care Program
Many of our clients tend to breathe a sigh of relief once they sign their estate planning documents… but it doesn’t end there. Because laws change and family circumstances change, we have always offered free estate plan review meetings to our clients to keep their estate plans current.
Our Client Care Program is designed to keep you informed about various estate planning matters and changes through concierge access, quarterly newsletters and regular seminars. You’ll also be pleased to learn that this program includes a number of valuable services and substantial discounts on more advanced work. The Client Care Program is included for free for one year with all new Living Trust Estate Plans.
Whats Included in Our Client Care Program?
Substantial Savings for Program Members!
- A digital storage lockbox to store your estate plan and other important documents. No more need to carry your Living Trust Binder when you Travel.
- 24 Hour Access to your healthcare documents. The Emergency Card provides immediate access to your healthcare documents – anytime and anywhere they are needed.
- Free Successor Trustee Manual upon 1st Annual Renewal of Membership.
- Free Phone Calls with Staff and Paralegals.
- Client Care Program Concierge. When you want to make one call ‘to have it taken care of’ call the Concierge.
- Free phone calls, e-mails or letters with an attorney regarding attorney level questions.
- Annual “confirmation letter”.
- Free Notary Services for any legal document.
- Exclusive Monthly Newsletter.
- Free update of your Durable Power of Attorneys every other year.
- Free Amendments to Estate Plan to change:
- Beneficiary Names and Percentages
- Agents on Healthcare Power of Attorney and Property Power of Attorney
- Executors, Trustees or Guardian.
- Special Quarterly Seminars with special guest speakers. 2019 topics include:
- Sr. Property Tax Exemption
- Wine Sip & Learn
- Alzheimer’s / Care Giver Support
- Income Tax Planning
- AND MORE!
How many times have you thought about coming in to address a family change, or a new concern – but you were afraid of what it might cost? With our Client Care Program, the majority of the changes you may need to make are covered with an affordable annual flat fee.
Client Care (Married)
Client Care (Single)
You’ll be pleased to learn that this program includes a number of valuable services and substantial discounts on advanced work.
Our Client Care Program is designed to keep our Program members informed about various estate planning matters and changes through advanced access to our staff and attorneys, quarterly newsletters and regular seminars.
Many of our clients tend to breathe a sigh of relief once they sign their estate planning documents… but it doesn’t end there. Client Care Program members can rest assured that they can contact our office to discuss their questions and changes. In addition, we will reach out to all of our Client Care Program members when there is a law change that might impact their estate plan.
In addition, our Client Care Program members are raving about our Quarterly Seminars, access to their estate planning documents through our secure online portals, and the Emergency Card for access to healthcare documents. Our Client Care Program is free for a year with all new Living Trust Estate Plans. During this time we hope you will test us out, and we know that you will find out why our Client Care Program members consistently say that they are happy to be a member.
Have an older Estate Plan or are not on the Client Care Program? Call for an Attorney Review of your plan. Many times we will be able to restate your plan and you too can begin enjoying the program benefits today.